Bordeaux International Trade Fair 2013 takes place from May, 18th to 26th 2013
- 10am throught 8pm
- Late-night opening: May, saturday 16th and friday 24th 2013 until 10.30pm
Exhibition Centre of Bordeaux
Standard rate: €7,90
- e-Ticket : €6,20
- "Ticket Foire" : €7,90 available from all local transport ticket outlets and light rail, the "Ticket Foire" includes entrance to the Trade Fair and access to the Bordeaux light rail and bus network for one day.
- Concessions: €5,90 - with proof of entitlement and for children aged between 6 and 18
- Family Pass: €20 (2 adults accompanied by 2 to 5 children under the age of 18)
- Everybody after 6pm except May, wenesday 16th and monday 21st
- Children under 12, disabled visitors (“Carte Orange” holders), international visitors who are not resident in France (on presentation of passport or international ID card).
- To find out if you qualify for free entrance please contact 05.56.11.99.00
- Free - every day after 18pm except May, wenesday 16th and monday 21st
- Seniors’ Day - free entry for the over-60s only on May, tuesday 15th
Free shaded parking closed to the Exhibition Centre
Reserved parking are available for disabled person.
Upon the presentation of the disability card:
- Free for “Carte Orange” holders and equivalent to veterans and war victims.
- Reduce price (€5,90) for "Carte Verte" or "Carte Violette" holders and equivalent to veterans and war victims.
When the displacement of these people requires the presence of a third person, that person will enjoy the same pricing terms as the disabled person.