2,300 exhibitors grouped in 4 sectors
Home & Environment
- The home: improvements, appliances, renovations, extensions ... everything for revamping your home, from floor to ceiling.
- Gardens and outdoor improvements: swimming pools, garden furniture, equipment... everything you need to make your dream of outdoor living a reality!
- Environment & Sustainable Living Show: associations, specialist professionals and local authorities offering advice, discussion and information on all aspects of sustainable living.
- Homexpo: a life-size village with pavilions where you can meet professionals from the construction world...
The International Area takes you on a journey of discovery, exploring the abundance and diversity of cultures from the world’s far-flung regions, offering you a unique encounter with:
- craft producers: the “Marché des Passions” showcases traditions, craft products, speciality foods, etc.
- groups: dancers, singers, an exhibition, tastings... the International Area and its stage will feature presentations by 19 international groups.
Day-to-day living and Leisure
- The “Printemps de l'Auto” car market: more than 1,000 new and used vehicles and microcars. The perfect opportunity to change your vehicle!
- Leisure vehicles: 300 vehicles to discover – caravans, campervans: all the latest ways to get away from it all!
- The Arts & Crafts Show: a space dedicated to arts & crafts expertise, featuring demonstrations, events, and one-off products.
- "Salon Aquitain des Séniors" Forum: a new event focusing on the interests and issues of the 60+ age group, including homes, employment, health and wellbeing, leisure, independent living, etc.
Aquitaine Agriculture Show
Local product tastings, tour of Aquitaine’s biggest farm, professional events, shows, competitions, etc.
A taste of authentic Aquitaine – and a relaxed experience of the region’s natural delights.